[STDS-802-3-EPOC] TDD Baseline amendment - update

Hi Steve, all,
After further discussion offline (thanks a lot to Ed, Marek and Duane for the offline discussion and feedback), we have updated the slides which now include 3 different options and comparison table for completeness.

It seems to us that what emerges is an indication a solution is at hand for approval at the next meeting on the matter, so we invite all interested people to look at the slides and provide comments or suggest editing for the slides - we like to converge towards a contribution for that.

Time permitting we can straw poll for more formal indication next Monday in the TDD call and then use the input to finalize the contribution - decision can hopefully be taken in Victoria.

Thanks,
Andrea and Patrick