[STDS-802-3-EPOC] gentle reminder: please put authors' names, affliations on first page of presentations

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC Participants,

Gentle reminder:  we're seeing some presentations come through the ad hocs that are missing author/affiliation from the title page or not included in the PDF information.  Please put an author name and affiliation on the title page so I can name it properly when posting to the website and so that people who read it later from the archives, understand where it came from.  Note: this does not apply to ad hoc minutes and slides from the ad hoc chairs.

Thanks much,
Mark, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn TF

Broadband Communications Group