[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Meeting Notes and Materials from April 25 MMP Ad Hoc Meeting

Colleagues,

Please find attached the meeting notes from today's MMP ad hoc  and the Ad Hoc Slides, which catalogs our progress so far and the open questions that we still need to address. Due to size constraints, I did not include the presentation from Andrea and Steve, but that was sent to the reflector earlier today.

Please look through the ad hoc slides; there are many topics that we need proposals for.

Mark, please post these files.

Joe

Joe Solomon
Comcast - T & P Access Technology