[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Data Detector and PCS Consideration for TDD downstream

Hi all,
Please find attached a presentation on the PCS consideration and data detector, with focus on TDD downstream - as compared to 10G-EPON, TDD DS is realized via burst mode, some changes for the data detector are foreseen.
The slides gives an overview of the technical aspect and illustrate a first approximation for the functionality in TDD EPoC - more work is surely needed, we appreciate very much early comments on the slides.

Time permitting, we plan to discuss the slides next Monday in the TDD call to further refine the presentation before submission for the meeting in Victoria, BC.

Thanks,
Andrea and Patrick