[STDS-802-3-EPOC] summary of presentation requests for the upcoming meeting next week in Victoria, BC

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

Regarding the Task Force meeting during the upcoming meeting: IEEE 802.1/802.3 May 2013 Joint Interim<http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e6krq0eq4e4c52ce&llr=bqlaqkgab>

Below is the list of presentation requests received for this upcoming meeting.  Please send me any corrections and/or missing requests.  The total requested time along with time for sub-groups is looking approximately as two days of 8AM to 6PM each (Wed and Thu), taking time for lunch and breaks, giving us Friday 8AM to noon for closing reports,  motions, closing business etc.  I'll be working with Steve Shellhammer to go over a draft agenda in the next few days and will post as soon as possible.

I'd like to request that our sub-group chairs try to summarize any upcoming straw polls and motion proposals in an email to the reflector to help pre-socialize the decision work before this coming meeting.

Reminder to all that presentation PDFs are due today, Tuesday, AOE.    Please remember to follow the guidelines as well as fill out the PDF information for your presentations.  It helps me with the posting process.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Presenter (sorted by first name, first author)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Track

Requested Time

Andrea Garavaglia

Qualcomm

Local Grant Identification for EPOC TDD

TDD

0:30

Andrea Garavaglia

Qualcomm

EPoC TDD - Data Detector and Downstream PCS Considerations

TDD

0:30

Andrea Garavaglia, Marek Hajduczenia

Qualcomm, ZTE

Baseline Proposal for technical decision #44

PHY/Main

0:20

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Update on Upstream RB structure

PHY/Main

0:20

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Downstream Continuous Pilot Update

PHY/Main

0:20

Avi Kliger, Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

On Upstream Ranging

PHY/Main

0:30

Christian Pietsch

Qualcomm

Details on pilot and resource block configuration for EPoC

PHY/Main

0:30

Duane Remein

Huawei

Coax Resource Allocation & Tone Reordering

PHY/Main

0:30

Duane Remein (as Editor)

Huawei

Clause 102 preview

Main

0:15

Ed Boyd

Broadcom

Downstream PLC Baseline Proposal

PHY Link

0:30

Rich Prodan

Broadcom

Upstream FEC Performance

PHY/Main

0:30

Ed Boyd, Avi Kliger, Nicola Varanese

Broadcom, Qualcomm

Upstream PLC & Probes

PHY Link

0:30

Ed Boyd, Marek Hajduczenia, Eugene Dai

Broadcom, ZTE, Cox Communications

Downstream Framing

PHY/Main

0:30

Hesham Elbakoury

Huawei

EPOC Upstream FEC Code Auto-Detection

PHY/Main

0:30

Marek Hajduczsenia

ZTE

Baseline proposal for RS for Clause 101

Main

0:30

Marek Hajduczsenia

ZTE

Baseline proposal for subclauses 101.3.1, 101.3.2, and 101.3.3

Main

0:10

Marek Hajduczsenia, Andrea Garavaglia

ZTE, Qualcomm

Baseline Proposal Addressing Technical Decisions #45 and #43

Main

0:30

Marek Hajduczsenia, Ed Boyd

ZTE, Broadcom

Baseline Proposal Addressing Technical Decision #20 (line code for EPoC)

Main

0:15

Nicola Varanese

Qualcomm

Details on Downstream PLC for TDD mode

PHY/Main

0:45

Nicola Varanese

Qualcomm

Upstream Channel Probing

PHY/Main

0:45

Rich Prodan (et al.)

Broadcom (et al.)

Downstream FEC

PHY/Main

0:45

Syed Rahman

Huawei

Burst Markers in EPoC

PHY/Main

0:30

Syed Rahman

Huawei

Simulation results for Upstream probing in EPoC

PHY/Main

0:30

Opening Reports

Steve Shellhammer