[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Files posted, website updated ( IEEE is having problems with our website...)

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC Task Force Participants,

All files for the upcoming meeting next week in Victoria, BC, Canada have been posted to the P802.3bn website at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/

Please note that as I type this message, the IEEE web service for www.ieee802.org<http://www.ieee802.org> is offline.  We are not sure if listserv services are up to get this message out to everyone.

The draft presentation schedule is available in the draft agenda file as well as posted on the May13 page on website. Follow each of the three links.

Please note that 1) I'm am still awaiting some presentations: Downstream FEC and MMP opening report, 2) a pre-circulated file used in this past Japanese conference call for the Evaluation Criteria and Requirements ad hoc committee was added, and 3) you will notice that some presentations containing draft content are over in the private area.  As you are a member of this reflector list, if you don't have the private area credentials, you can request them from me individiually, via email.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group