[STDS-802-3-EPOC] update on providing private files for May 13 meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

I've added an all_privates_files_0513.zip link from the meeting page, as well as added a presentations section under the private page to make accessing private area files, used for face-to-face meetings, more accessible for everyone.

Note: if you are a member of this reflector, you are permitted to have the credentials to access the private area.  If you need these, please send me an individual email request the login and password.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group