[STDS-802-3-EPOC] EPoC Motions Victoria for tomorrow morning

Dear IEEE P802.3bn meeting participants,

Attached is Christian's proposed motions for tomorrow morning (Friday).   I have in hand about 3-4 other motions beyond these.
We're review each sub-group to make sure we've covered as much as we can this meeting.

In addition, we'll discuss "call for topics" for the next plenary meeting in July.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force