[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Document Shell for Clause 100 - PMA/PMD for EPoC

Please find attached a shell document for clause 100, the PMA and PMD for EPoC. It contains suggested topics for this clause. Where decisions have already been made, I have provided some specification text, followed by where the decision was documented. Many of these sections also contain brief descriptions of the content we expect to eventually be drafted for the section.

This shell is intended to provide a view into the kinds of decisions we likely need to make and document in order to complete the PMA/PMD for EPoC.

Joe Solomon
Comcast - T & P Access Technology
303-242-7037
[cid:image001.png@01CDE9BB.95EA0330]