From: Bill Powell [mailto:bill.powell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 11:51 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Mark Laubach; STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: EPoC RF Channel band Ranges

Hi Steve,
Do we have the latest thinking of the RF Spectrum ad hoc participants captured anywhere on the "required" frequency ranges of the EPoC DS and US FDD bands and TDD bands?  If not, I think this would be good to try to run either some straw polls, or to dig out any previous discussion of these limits and to capture them somewhere as part of our next set of Motions to try to achieve consensus on in Geneva.  This might be a good test for an e-straw poll too.

I found some info on this from last November in an open issues file that you had sent out (not in ad hoc area).  It might be good to re-visit some of the assumptions on frequency bands again in one of our ad hoc calls (tomorrow?).

I was looking through the files and minutes in the RF Spectrum ad hoc area and noticed that this file does not appear to have a correct link (links back to a set of minutes from January).

EPoC RF Channel Definition - Structure and Control - 03/05/13<http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/adhoc_rfspectrum/adhoc_rfspectrum_minutes_20130129.pdf>

Regards,
Bill

--