[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

My suggestion is we develop some eStraw Polls.  For reference I have attached my notes on the straw polls and motions we held in Victoria regarding RF spectrum (These are not the official minutes, just my notes).

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance