[STDS-802-3-EPOC] PHY Linik ad hoc call for this Wed, 6/5 - presentations? topics left to complete

Greetings IEEE P802.3bn PHY Link ad hoc committee conf call participants,

Firstly, apologies on the calendar churn, WebEx and Outlook.    Please plan on attending this Wednesday's ad hoc committee conf call (at the newly scheduled webex conference code of 921 130 644).   I am looking for additional PHY Link presentations for this meeting.  We will also work on enumerating remaining topics/issues for this committee's charter.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group