From: Duane Remein [mailto:Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 04 June, 2013 3:37 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] MDIO Registers

All,

Please find attached a proposal for various PHY Register fields which have,
by and large, been proposed and or implied in various motions. I would like
to get consensus on these so they can be motioned in the July meeting and
incorporated into the draft. Some of these are directly applicable to the RF
ad hoc while others are applicable to the PHY-Link ad hoc. I would lie to
review these during the appropriate calls today and tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.

duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx