[STDS-802-3-EPOC] advanced heads up on no meeting days yet for 802.3 interim meeting in York, UK, week of Sept 2nd 2013

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

This is a heads up that we don't know our meeting day schedule as of this time for the 802.3/802.1 joint interim meeting to be held the week of September 2nd in York, England, UK.   As the 802.3 WG has expanded its sub-groups in the past couple meetings, our room size needs versus the space planning at the York venue may not give us our previous Wednesday through Friday meeting times.

I have been getting some questions from those doing advanced travel planning.  At this time, all we can recommend is to "block out" Monday through Friday that week. As soon as we know something that is finer grained, it will be sent out.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group