[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Call attention: P802.3bn TF scheduing during 802.3 Schedule for September Interim in York

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

I just wanted to call attention to the recent post by Steve Carlson regarding the joint 802.1/802.3 interim meeting during the week of September 2, 2013 in York, England, UK.   The meeting day logistics have been decided.

Specifically, our IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force will be meeting on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of that week.

For more information about the interim meeting as well at the advance registration:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

NOTE: as I write this email, the registration site is experiencing "An unexpected system error has occurred." for me.  It might be different for you or we all may have to wait for the site to become accessible again.

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair

IEEE P802.3bn Task Force