[STDS-802-3-EPOC] TDD Minutes

All,

               Attached are the minutes from this morning's TDD call.

               Mark, it seems that due to an issue with the email reflector a number of people did not receive the email announcing the TDD eStraw Polls.  They requested that we rerun those same eStraw Polls this week.  Is that something you can do?  We did not have any new eStraw Polls yet, we have some more discussing to do first.

Steve