[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Reminder FW: Call for Presentations: Geneva plenary meeting, week of 15-19 July 2013

Reminder as previously announced: presentation requests are due by this Friday, 7/5/13  AOE.

From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:18 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Call for Presentations: Geneva plenary meeting, week of 15-19 July 2013

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force Participants,

This is the Call for Presentations for the upcoming IEEE 802 plenary meeting that
will be held in Geneva, Switzerland during the week of 15-19 July 2013.  Please
refer to the standard 802.3 Working  Group plenary meeting notice page
for more information:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/index.html

As this is a plenary, our standard 802.3 schedule during the week is:
Monday afternoon: 802.3 WG opening plenary
Tuesday: EPoC Task Force (all day, start time will be either 8AM or 9AM - stay tuned)
Wednesday: EPoC Task Force (all day)
Thursday AM: EPoC Task Force (morning only)
Thursday afternoon: 802.3 WG closing plenary

Presentation requests are due by Friday, 5 July 2013 AOE
Presentation PDF files are due by Tuesday, 9 July 2013 AOE.

Please see our procedures for presenter's page for more information:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/presentproc.html

The call for topics for this meeting is posted on the EPoC TF Web Page:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/call_for_topics.htm

See you all in Geneva.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair