From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 11:55 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] any new presentations for Wednesday's PHY Link ad hoc committee call?

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

There are a number of PHY Link presentations underway for the upcoming meeting and we've pretty much discussed the work plan status as much as needed at this time.

If there any new presentations to socialize in the PHY Link ad hoc committee, please post on the reflector by tomorrow Tuesday, by 5PM pacific time.

Thank you on this request.

Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group