[STDS-802-3-EPOC] registration, meeting rooms and times for Geneva ITU meeting 7/16 through 7/18 2013

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

IEEE 802 Plenary information at: http://802world.org/plenary/

Please remember that you need to complete ITU registration and get your access badge prior to get access to any of the ITU facilities.  The information for reception is:

ITU (REGISTRATION & SECURITY BADEGS)

International Telecommunication Union (ITU)

Place des Nations, 1211 Geneva 20, Switzerland

FLOOR PLAN (http://www.itu.int/aboutitu/itu-plan.pdf)

I've extracted our tentative meeting times out from the current room schedule located at:
http://802world.org/apps/session/81/attendee/schedule

This rooms may change. Please check the above link when you arrive in Geneva and regularly thereafter.

Tuesday 7/16 (note 9AM start time for the first day)
09:00-20:00

802.3 P802.3bn EPON Protocol over Coax (EPoC) Task Force
ITU - Room C2, ITU

Wednesday 7/17
08:00-18:00

802.3 P802.3bn EPON Protocol over Coax (EPoC) Task Force
ITU - Room A, ITU

Thursday 7/18
08:00-12:00

802.3 P802.3bn EPON Protocol over Coax (EPoC) Task Force
ITU - Room C2, ITU

I will update if/when I hear of any changes

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group