[STDS-802-3-EPOC] presentation files available for Geneva meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

This is the official announcement that presentation files for the upcoming Geneva meeting are now available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/jul13/index.html

The all_files.zip package is up to date and now current. The daily agenda pages have been updated to reflect title corrections with added file names.  If you happened to view/download before this announcement, please refresh your files as some contents have changed.  From this point on, any updates will be posted as revisions.

I am expecting two more presentation file uploads, as well as some expected file updates.  As I am traveling to Geneva starting tomorrow early AM, I will catch up to any web page updates on Friday, Geneva time.

See you all in Geneva.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force