[STDS-802-3-EPOC] doodle poll for PHY sub-Task Force time closed - didn't find a two-hour block

Dear IEEE P802.3bn doodle'rs,

My goal for the previous poll for the PHY sub-Task Force was to find a two-hour block that had a good attendance prediction as well as had critical mass attendance from those individuals that have been submitting PHY presentations so far in the TF.  Otherwise, we would likely end up repeating socialization. We got close, but not quite.

I reviewed with Duane and he suggested taking the more popular times and breaking into one-hour blocks and seeing if that would permit convergence, which I thought was a good approach. So a new poll is open:
http://www.doodle.com/deq6n9fidpw5s2i9

Please note that this is for now to the York, UK interim meeting.  Between the York September meeting and the November Dallas plenary, my thoughts are to use the two-hour block allocated for the PHY Link ad hoc conference call and use that block for the PHY sub-Task Force if most of the PHY link work is done leaving the York meeting.

Thanks on the past doodle participation.  Thanks again for filling out your available for this new poll.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group