[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Agenda

All,

This is a reminder that we have an RF Spectrum Ad Hoc Tomorrow at 11 AM Pacific Time (2 PM Eastern Time).

I thought we would review the technical decisions we made in Geneva and discuss what are the open items we need to resolve to complete the RF spectrum Ad Hoc (by the September meeting :)).  One open item that was mentioned in Geneva is the Spectral Mask.  If people have other open items we can discuss them on the call and capture them in a list.

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Summarize Technical Decisions from last meeting

*        Identify open issues regarding RF Spectrum

*        Other

Steve