[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Call

All,

               Our appointment for the RF Spectrum Ad Hoc call fell off the calendar so we did not have one this week.

               I will send out an appointment for next Tuesday.  The following Tuesday I have a conflict.

               We have a few possible open issues which we identified last week.  I am open to presentation on these topics next week or in York.  Most of these topics require presentation material.  We can discuss a few of these next week even if we do not have any presentation material.

               In my opinion, we can complete this Ad Hoc at the York meeting and only hold future meetings when topics come up.

Open Items

*        Potential change of FDD upstream lower band edge from 10 MHz to 5 MHz.  A proposal may be given in the future

*        FDD operation above 1212 MHz up to possibly 2610 MHz needs to be studied.  This will begin with a channel model study in the Channel Model Ad Hoc.

*        Need to decide if there will be TDD operation between 277 and 750 MHz (See technical decisions 73, 85 and 86)

*        Does PHY need to cover full FDD range (US and DS)?  Need informative text for conformance to frequency ranges.

*        Does PHY need to cover both TDD bands?

Steve