[STDS-802-3-EPOC] RF Spectrum Call

All,

We have a few possible open issues which we identified a few weeks ago.

Open Items

*        Potential change of FDD upstream lower band edge from 10 MHz to 5 MHz.  A proposal may be given in the future

*        FDD operation above 1212 MHz up to possibly 2610 MHz needs to be studied.  This will begin with a channel model study in the Channel Model Ad Hoc.

*        Need to decide if there will be TDD operation between 277 and 750 MHz (See technical decisions 73, 85 and 86)

*        Does PHY need to cover full FDD range (US and DS)?  Need informative text for conformance to frequency ranges.

*        Does PHY need to cover both TDD bands?

If anyone has a presentation they would like to make please notify me.

Agenda

*        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

*        Attendance

*        Discuss RF Spectrum open issues

*        Other

Steve