[STDS-802-3-EPOC] status: web site almost ready for meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force members,

With the various travel schedules as well unanticipated England rail delays imposed on me and the time differences on email exchange, I don't have the website completely ready and complete for this upcoming meeting.  I did want to tell you that the site is "near ready":
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep13/index.html

The all_files.zip package is up to date with the currently posted public files.  I hope to send out an email later this weekend (UK time) announcing "complete". Any file update received after that message will be regarded as a revision.

Please note that I'm still waiting on some sub-group and Editor refinements on time requirements and don't have a draft agenda posted as of this time.  I'll post and announce when available.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn

Broadband Communications Group