[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Welcome to York: P802.3bn logistics update

Dear IEEE Participants attending the York interim meeting,

Welcome to York, England.  Please see Steve Carlson's recent post on some brief history.  Meet time details are at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/September%202013%20Interim%20Post.pdf

Our TF meetings will be held in the Voltigeur I room which is on the third floor above IEEE reception.
Coffee/tea will be provided for morning and afternoon breaks ~10:15a and ~3:00p.
Lunch is provided (near IEEE reception) from 12:30p to 1:30p each day and is included as part of your registration.
We need to stop by about 5:30p on Tuesday -The NGEPON IC meeting is from 6p to 7p
We need to stop by about 5:45p on Wednesday - The social at the NRM beings at 6:45p (which is not at the racetrack)

Based on recent feedback, I have now posted two presentation agenda alternatives for TF consideration during the opening business on Tuesday morning.  Please review for your preference. These are posted at:  http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep13/index.html

Cheers,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group