From:  Duane Remein <Duane.Remein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tuesday, September 10, 2013 10:40 AM
To:  <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Clause 102 mark-=up

All,
During the York meeting we reviewed two comments against D0.1 that asked for
a version of Cl 102 comparing it to Cl 77. Such a mark-up is attached. While
I agree this is a very ³busy² document I think it is quite useful in
identifying the significant changes between Cl 77 and 102.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx