[STDS-802-3-EPOC] PHY sub-group call cancelled for tomorrow.

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,
Likely, given the time proximity to last week's face-to-face at the York 802.3 interim, there are no presentations for a possible conference call tomorrow.  As such, I am cancelling the call.  Calendar cancellation coming out in the next message.

Going forward, I'd like to have an agenda going into each meeting, e.g. presentations, discussion topics, in to me so I can put out an agenda by 5PM Pacific, Monday, before each call.  Let's do this starting for next week.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group