[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Combined PHY sub-group conference call this Wednesday 10/2/13 at 10AM Pacific

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Participants,

We will hold the combined PHY sub-group conference call on Wednesday at 10A to 12noon as scheduled.

We will have some presentations to socialize (as I know of as of this email):

*         Marek - CRC-40 text, Data Detector, FEC Encode for FDD

*         Avi, Mark: - Update to CLT transmitter PHY path block diagram (work in progress)

o   Update to: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep13/kliger_3bn_01a_0913.pdf

Anything else, please let me and the reflector know.

Please review:
Work Items for Dallas Plenary, November 2013<http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/workitems_3bn_01a_0913.pdf>

Please be familiar with the IEEE SA Patent Policies at:
https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

The conference call details are:
WebEx Meeting Number: 921 130 644
To start: https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?J=921130644
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group