[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Updated Downstream CLT Transmitter PHY path block diagram

Avi and I have updated to the next iteration of the Downstream CLT TX high level block diagram for socialization at today's conference call.

Apologies on sending this out just before the meeting. I was traveling yesterday.  This is just a roll-up of comments received at the F2F in York and the addition of the NCP block, with indicated changes in RED.

This is R01 and we expect to update/include more going in to the next meeting.

Cheers,
Mark

Broadband Communications Group
Broadcom Corporation