[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Combined PHY sub-group conference call tomorrow Wednesday 10/16/13 at 10AM Pacific

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Participants,

We will hold the combined PHY sub-group conference call tomorrow, Wednesday at 10A to 12noon as scheduled.

We will have some presentations to socialize (as I know of as of this email):

*         Avi, Mark: - Update to PHY path block diagrams (work in progress)

o   Update to: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep13/kliger_3bn_01a_0913.pdf

I'm not sure if we have anything else, please let me and the reflector know of any presentations for socialization.
We can use the remainder of the time for any discussions that come up as well as review the Work Items.

Please review:
Work Items for Dallas Plenary, November 2013<http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/workitems_3bn_01a_0913.pdf>

Please be familiar with the IEEE SA Patent Policies at:
https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

The conference call details are:
WebEx Meeting Number: 921 130 644
To start: https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?J=921130644
Meeting Password: This meeting does not require a password.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group