Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Combined PHY sub-group conference call tomorrow Wednesday 10/16/13 at 10AM Pacific

Dear Mark,

Attached please find a few slides focused on PMA / PCS separation, which I
hope will move the discussion on interfaces between individual layers and
functions moving forward.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

Network Architect, Principal Engineer