[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Comments received against preliminary draft 0.2

All,
With the closing of the comment submission deadline I would like to announce that we have received 136 comments against the draft.
Details on these comments are available in the attached report.  Statistics are shown below. My thanks to all who contributed their time and effort to progress the draft.
Best Regards,
Duane

Comments receive by clause and type

Clause