[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Proposed Comment Responses on draft 0.2

Please find attached a report showing the Editors proposed responses to all submitted comments against draft 0.2.  Thanks again to everyone who submitted comments.
Please remember that typically we accept all Editorial comments in bulk. Exceptions are allowed but be prepared to declare any comments which you object to being treated in bulk at the beginning of the meeting so we can look at these during comment resolution.
There are about 79 ER, T and TR comments which will need to be reviewed during the meeting.
Mark - please post the attached report.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.