[STDS-802-3-EPOC] continuing Wednesday combined PHY conference calls

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

The previous calendar/meeting invite for our Wednesday combined PHY sub-group conference calls ran out, so I have sent out a new invite and conference information.
Please do not respond that email (I forgot to set no response needed).....

There will be a conference call on this Wednesday, 20 November 2013 at 10AM Pacific.
Main topic of conversation will be updating the Work Item list for the January meeting.

If anyone wants to socialize any presentations, please send the material out on this reflector in advance of the meeting.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group