[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Draft 0.3

Draft 0.3 of our specification has been sent to the Chair for posting and should be available soon on the private web site.
Two versions of the draft will be  available; the clean version (which should be commented on) and a marked-up version (which should NOT be used for commenting).

Please deliver comments to the Editors no later than 1/3/2014 AOE (earlier is very acceptable)
Proposed comment responses will be posted on 1/13/2014

Please keep in mind that our Chair has asked us to begin shifting from proposal based additions to the draft to comment based additions/changes. Comments proposing significant additions (new material) should be accompanied by pdf, MS Word or FrameMaker (for happy editors) files containing the new baseline material. Please follow presentation guidelines for naming such supplemental files and include the file name in the comment suggested resolution. Supplemental files are due at the same time comments are due.

Happy Commenting!

Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.