[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Version R02 work items for January Interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force participants,

As mentioned in last Wednesday's conference call, attached is an updated work items list that has been correlated with the existing Technical Decision of the Task Force.   We can discuss this in tomorrow's PHY conference call.

This is a working document.  I still need to sync with our Editors for updating a "D" status for applicable items.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force