From: 邓丽霞 [denglixiapku@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 7:03 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] TDD sub-TF Conference Call

Hi All,

Pls. refer to the attachments of  the presentations from Zhao Hui and Zhang Yu.

if you have any questions, could you pls. kindly tell us?

thank you all.

Lixia

2013/12/5 Shellhammer, Steve <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
All,

This is a reminder that we have a TDD sub-TF call on Thursday at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (8:00 PM Eastern Time)  (9:00 AM Friday Beijing Time).

I sent out the appointment previously to the reflector.

Here is the agenda for the call.  If anyone has any additional presentations please notify me and I will add you to the agenda.

Agenda

•        Review IEEE-SA Patent Policy

o   https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

•        Attendance

•        HINOC: PHY introduction (Zhao Hui)

•        Other

Steve