[STDS-802-3-EPOC] [correction2} Call for Presentations for January 2014 interim meeting, Indian Wells, California

[2014 year correction.  I apologize on the extra email on the call for presentations.  2014 must be an important year for us...]
Dear IEEE  P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force Participants,

This is the Call for Presentations for the upcoming IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting in Indian Wells, California  during the week of 20-24 January, 2014.  Please see the 802.3 site and follow the "Next IEEE 802.3 Interim meeting notice" link at http://www.ieee802.org/3/

Presentation requests due:        Friday, 10 January 2014 AOE.
Presentation PDFs due:                Tuesday, 14 January 2014 AOE.

PLEASE TRY to:

1.     Prioritize presentation topics based on the Work Items that are updated each Wednesday PHY sub-group conference call and posted on the main public page: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/

2.     (NEW!): Topics that are addressing technical content already included in the draft where there is text (or text to modify/amend/correct), should use the comment submission tool and submit by the comment deadline of January 3 2014 as previously announced on the reflector on 12/5/13.

3.     Include a baseline proposal document that accompanies any presentation, where appropriate.  Contact the Editors for any help in preparing baseline-ready material.  (NOTE: please make sure your technical content is 100% correct as presented to the Task Force for consensus consideration.)

4.     Pre-socialize presentations as early as possible in an ad hoc committee, a sub-group conference call, or via the email reflector.

NOTE: This is an interim meeting and the P802.3bn Task Force has been assigned to meet on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, 22-24 Jan.  As we know we have a comment review for D0.3 and other substantive work to accomplish at this meeting, please plan on three (3) full days. The Task Force may need to prioritize agenda time based on meeting the above three items. We will not know until we see the number of comments for D0.3 and the number of presentations and proposed motions, etc.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn Task Force

Broadband Communications Group