Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mark Laubach
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎December‎ ‎17‎, ‎2013 ‎1‎:‎17‎ ‎PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force participants,

Reminder:  there will be a call tomorrow.   The call starts at 10AM Pacific.

I’m expecting a presentation to be pre-circulated on the email reflector.

The WebEx information is: WebEx Meeting Number:  920 271 005

To start: https://broadcom.webex.com/broadcom/j.php?J=920271005

Meeting password: This meeting does not require a password.

Please be familiar with the IEEE SA Patent Policies at:

https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject/Public/mytools/mob/slideset.pdf

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair

IEEE P802.3bn Task Force