[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Proposed Responses to comment against 802.3bn Draft 0.3

All,
The attached pdf file include the editors proposed responses to the 141 comments received against Draft 0.3.
Also included are proposed responses to an additional 16 comments received after the extended deadline graciously agreed to by the editorial team and granted by our illustrious Chair. These may be considered in our upcoming meeting at the consent of the Task Force.
Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx