From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 7:38 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Summary of Presentation Requests for upcoming Indian Wells interim meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

I have received the following presentation requests for the upcoming interim in Indian Wells, California, USA.
These do not include opening reports or Editors report. If I have missed any request, please me know.

Steve Shellhammer and I will be working on a draft agenda tomorrow afternoon.

Presenter (sorted by first name, affiliation)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Track

Requested Time

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Resource Block Size Consideration

0:30

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Proposal for 96MHz upstream fallback mode to EPoC

0:15

BZ Shen

Broadcom

Updated Baseline Text for Upstream PLC FEC, Initial Ranging, and Fine Ranging

0:30

Duane Remein

Huawei

Coordination of PHY Discovery

0:25

Duane Remein, Marek Hajduczenia

Huawei; Brighthouse Networks

Additional Clause 45 Registers

0:20

Ed Boyd

Xingtera

REPORT-GATE Frame Definition

0:30

Ed Boyd

Xingtera

Upstream Format

0:30

Ed Boyd

Xingtera

Downstream Rate Adaption

0:30

Ed Boyd, Mark Laubach

Xingtera, Broadcom

Channel Bonding

0:30

Jin Zhang

Marvell

Subcarrier Granularity for DS Bit Loading

0:20

Mark Laubach, Richard Prodan, BZ Shen, Tom Kolze, Avi Kliger, Leo Montreuil

Broadcom

Downstream Baseline Proposal

0:30

Leo Montreuil