[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Draft Agenda posted for January 22-24 P802.3bn Interim Meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

Steve Shellhammer and I have put together a draft agenda for this upcoming meeting of P802.3bn during the IEEE 802.3 WG interim meeting next week in Indian Wells, California, USA.   Please see the interim meeting page for any additional information: http://www.ieee802.org/3/

The draft agenda is available off the P802.3bn January 2014 meeting page.  Please note that I expect to post presentations starting tomorrow sometime.  I will send out an email when they are generally available: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/

Comments about this meeting presentations and agenda:
There is a slightly lighter load of presentations this meeting.
The start time on Wednesday is 8AM.
The start time on Thursday is 9AM - this is due to us getting prepared with two screens/projectors for comment resolution.
The Comment Resolution session on Thursday is estimated to take from 3-5 hours.
Depending on when comment resolution ends, the Task Force may have the option of starting  Motions on Thursday PM.
If we do (or continue) motions on Friday AM, the TF can decide if it wants to start at 8AM or 9AM.
We'll decide these agenda options during the opening session.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group