[STDS-802-3-EPOC] future meeting attendance poll for Beijing, China, March 2014

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

I've "fired" up the eStraw poll tool to do a "before meeting" attendance poll for the Beijing meeting in March.   I'd like to have our predictions to Steve Carlson before the meeting starts next week rather than  at the end of the week.  Poll closes on Monday at 5PM Pacific.

If you plan to go or on a "maybe" status for going at this time, please take a moment to complete the poll at this URL:

http://ieee802d3bn.inconvenient.net/poll/index.php?poll_id=beijing_attendance_1

You will be asked for a login user and password that is the same as the login and password for our private web area.
If you need these credentials, please send me mail directly.

Thank you on this,
Mark Laubach, P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group
Broadcom Corporation
1351 Redwood Way
Petaluma, CA, 94954