[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Final Comment Resolution

All,
Please find attached the final report for Comment Resolution.
We resolved 122 comments (all ER, T & TR comments plus 3 E comments) in about 7.33 hours. So our run rate was about 3.61 min/comment; a metric we may use to estimate our next round of comment resolution in Beijing.
I would like to thank you all for your diligence and hard work today. I think we accomplished a great deal in our mutual understanding and progress on the EPoC specification.

Mark,
Please post this report on our WEB site.

Best Regards,
Duane

FutureWei Technologies Inc.
duane.remein@xxxxxxxxxx