[STDS-802-3-EPOC] P802.3bn sub-Task Force charter removals

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

Motion #3 from the November 2012 meeting requested that I charter two sub-Task Forces: FDD and TDD.  The email announcing this was sent out on the EPoC reflector on 12/4/2012.  With the spinoff of EPoC TDD last week as previously announced, I am removing the charter of the PHY sub-Task Force and the TDD sub-Task Force effective this message, and will be archiving their work on the EPoC public web page.  Wednesday conference calls will continue as Task Force Work Item and Socialization conference calls and I will create a section on the web pages to post minutes and presentations.

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach, Chair

IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group