Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] Any presentations for Wednesday's scheduled PHY Sub-Group Conference Call?

Rich,

I do not believe anybody argues against the use of LDPC codes, so we can
put that avenue to rest. What I am arguing is that I hear contradictory
arguments being made, and not being able to test each and every possibility
myself, I have a hard time believing either side of the argument: one says
it is black, another one says it is white. It is very hard to build an
educated opinion on this topic where such disparate opinions are voiced.
The logical solution would be for all people who understand FEC to get
together and work out differences and present a single agreed proposal.
Otherwise, it is hard to expect that all TF members become experts in this
area overnight and be able to argue one way or another.

Marek