Re: [STDS-802-3-EPOC] candidate for Work Item update/socialization

Mark et al,

per earlier announcement, I am sharing the Clause 45 comments which I
believe warrant some earlier discussion to make sure we have agreement on
specific items before the meeting. This also should make the work for
Clause 45 Editor simpler, if consensus is reached before the meeting.

Furthermore, I am also sharing a few pages of text for Clause 100, covering
definitions of PMD service primitives, which I derived from Clause 75
definitions. There are several items here that will require specific
contributions from RF experts - I am able to point what is missing and what
definitions are required, but I am not dangerous enough to try to produce
them. This text is suggested to replace current 100.2 in D0.4, and rip out
some additional material going forward. I am submitting a comment against
the draft and want to make sure that the text is understood and agreed
before the upcoming meeting

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD
Network Architect, Principal Engineer
Bright House Networks

*Office +1-813-295-5644 Cell +1-813-465-0669*