[STDS-802-3-EPOC] Pressentation requests received for Beijing Plenary meeting

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force Participants,

I received six presentation requests for the upcoming Beijing meeting next week:

Presenter (sorted by first name, affiliation)

Affiliation(s)

Title

Requested Time

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Resource Block Size

0:30

Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Upstream framing

0:30

Jin Zhang

Marvell

Considerations on US Burst Marker Performance and Design

0:30

Leo Montreuil, Avi Kliger

Broadcom

2-D Burst Marker Proposal

0:30

Mark Laubach, Avi Kliger

Broadcom

Baseline proposal for upstream PHY block diagram

0:15

Ryan Hirth

Broadcom

MPCP Timing in EPoC

0:30

Presentation are due to me by tomorrow Tuesday, 3/11 AOE.

Draft 0.4 Comment resolution will likely take longer to process than last meeting.  There are 36 pages of Comment Resolutions to process.  There are 30 or so ancillary comment resolution support files (5.7MB) to review as part of the comments.  These are available at: http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/mar14/

The draft agenda will be organized as: opening business, reports, presentations, comment resolution, polls and motions, and closing business..  Any best effort presentations should follow comment resolution.  This will be up to the Task Force to finalize on Tuesday morning in Beijing.

Please note that I will be traveling from early morning Thursday 3/13, Pacific Time until Friday evening 3/14, Beijing time.  I hope to have the presentations posted on the website prior to my departure.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force Chair

Broadband Communications Group