[STDS-802-3-EPOC] presentation files and draft agenda for Beijing meeting available

Dear IEEE P802.3bn EPoC Task Force Participants,

Presentation, comment resolution, and draft agenda are posted at:
http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/mar14/index.html

Please note we are still waiting on some presentations.  If I receive these by 9PM tonight Pacific, these will be posted to the website.  Otherwise, the website posting will be delayed until after I arrive and am settled in Beijing, likely Saturday, China time.  Please post to the email reflector as well as sending to me.

There are a large number of comment resolution ancillary (support) files.  Please be familiar with all their content so we can move quickly through comment resolution.

In view of the lighter presentation load, the start time for each day is 9AM.

Reminders on meeting times/days during a Plenary week:
Monday afternoon, 1PM until approximately 6PM: 802.3 Working Group opening plenary
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9AM start: P802.3bn Task Force
Thursday afternoon, 1PM until approximately 6PM: 802.3 Working Group closing plenary

If needed, please review: IEEE 802.3 Requirements for Working Group voting membership<http://www.ieee802.org/3/rules/member.html>.  Especially pay attention to the "Attend and record attendance for at least 75% of the sessions" to become or remain a voting member.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach, Chair
IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force

Broadband Communications Group